Delivery & Returns
Quick Guide on Delivery & Returns
We aim to deliver your chair(s) within 2-7 days, this is our quoted time scale from our partnered couriers – This is out of our control.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Refers to Cyber Gaming.
- to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- refers to the Website.
- refers to Cyber Gaming, accessible from: www.cyber-gaming.co.uk
means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods and confirmation the item is in accordance with our conditions for returns. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the order, You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
- In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days.
- The Goods are in the original condition they were received and must not have been used or purposely damaged.
- The Goods are in the original packaging provided.
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk associated of returning the Goods to Us. Should you need to return the Goods to us please contact us in the first instance and we will guide you through the process.
We will not be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend using an insured and trackable mail service as well as providing Us a tracking number for proof of delivery. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods.